STOLEN BIKES

8 replies to this topic
  • banffboy

Posted November 11, 2002 - 08:21 PM

Stolen in Kamloops BC

One 1995 Dodge 3500 Dualie with full Welding equipment in the back. Inside the truck was numerous dollars in riding gear 2 full sets of gear including cold weather gear. Attached to the truck was our trailer with an 01' KX 500(friends-I dont have a VIN# yet) and my 01 WR VIN# JYACJ02W81A004199.This sucks large :) :D :D

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 11, 2002 - 08:36 PM

Hope you got insurance. :) :D

• sabin

Posted November 11, 2002 - 10:50 PM

Does insurance companies make insurance covering stealing?
How much is it?

Over here they reject such as insurance :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 11, 2002 - 10:58 PM

My car insurance covers the other persons car, fire and theft, it also covers anything i may leave inside my car if it is stolen, cost's $150.00 per year with $400.00 excess.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thuglifegage

Posted March 12, 2007 - 09:52 AM

dam bro that blowws good luck gettin any of it back

• CJ06WR

Posted March 12, 2007 - 11:34 AM

Go down to the local Sheriff, PD, Forest Ranger, or whoever and let the officers who conduct the offroad enforcement know the make, model, and color of the bikes. Very rarely the same person who takes the stolen report is actually involved in off road enforcement. I have been able to recover stolen bikes and bike parts only because I knew what I was looking for.

• eissinger4

Posted March 12, 2007 - 12:18 PM

Go down to the local Sheriff, PD, Forest Ranger, or whoever and let the officers who conduct the offroad enforcement know the make, model, and color of the bikes. Very rarely the same person who takes the stolen report is actually involved in off road enforcement. I have been able to recover stolen bikes and bike parts only because I knew what I was looking for.

This is a good idea. Go talk to the people who have contact with the riders. Just because you report them stolen, doesn't necessarily mean all the cops in the area will know about it. Get the word out, you'll probably get them back- Good luck!!

• Hot Rod Todd

Posted March 12, 2007 - 06:45 PM

hey - i'm in the whistler/pemberton area, i will keep an eye out. anymore info on the truck? colour and plate #, and what about the bikes, anything distinctive ie; parts? good luck.

• WR_Dave

Posted March 12, 2007 - 07:10 PM

Check the date of the first post guys, your looking for bikes that were stolen over 4 years ago and have been returned to Banffboy over 2 years ago although they were trashed. WR Dave.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.