Stoneyford Camp Out and Ride December 28

2 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted November 11, 2002 - 07:22 PM

We have the Grey Pine camp ground in Stoneyford reserved for one week starting December 28. Anyone who would like to come and join us for some great riding, bench racing, and all around good time is welcome. It will be our own little ThumperTalk spode fest! :) It will be a great way to meet some other TT'ers. This is a family affair. So, bring the wives, girl friends, significant others, kids, dogs, et cetera.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIGANDY

Posted November 12, 2002 - 06:12 AM

where is stoneyford :) I am in Corona CA.

• PMAUST

Posted November 13, 2002 - 09:12 PM

Stoneyford is north of Sacramento about two hours. It is a long drive for you. If you have never ridden up here, I would suggest you try it at least once. The riding is great! I go down your way a few times a year to ride the desert. I love it down there too.

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.