All quiet on the TT front

14 replies to this topic
  • Norge

Posted April 06, 2008 - 11:52 AM

Notice how quiet it's been on this forum since Denn10 went spooning with other TT folk out in the desert? Yes I'm jealous, wish I had made the 2 day trip out there to go riding with other pigs. :thumbsup:

• Thumpage

Posted April 07, 2008 - 12:56 AM

Check here for the latest & upcoming details in the next few days as guys start posting.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=627728

I just got back a couple hours ago. It was truly a great event. I will post a couple short vids of the 650Ls, (Martinfan & Denn) and my 650R flat out across a dry lakebed. One vid is of Denn taking a run on my bike and he passes me wide open, at arms length from me, :confused: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted April 09, 2008 - 07:29 PM

Notice how quiet it's been on this forum since Denn10 went spooning with other TT folk out in the desert? Yes I'm jealous, wish I had made the 2 day trip out there to go riding with other pigs. :thumbsup:

Next time, brother... Next time.

• Coolidge

Posted April 10, 2008 - 04:49 AM

....and there WILL be a next time!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused:

• Denn10

Posted April 10, 2008 - 09:40 AM

YEAH REALLY cus i wanna see a side by side of you and your avatar pic wiping that spit off your chin!!! BTW noone even wanted to sleep in the trailer??? Tried to get martin and thumpage to take showers so i could peek with the special mirror i have setup but they said F-IT they would rather go stinky and cheesy all weekend???:thumbsup: I dont know why but ok....

• martinfan30

Posted April 10, 2008 - 12:06 PM

I was going to on saturday nite, just got too involved with BL!

Mammoth sounds interesting....

DENN pointed out to me that out of the 12(?) riders, only THREE L's in attendance! Two 600R's and the rest 650R's....

We hung in there with the R's, so dont be scared!:thumbsup: L dudes, I wanna see ya!

• Norge

Posted April 11, 2008 - 06:26 AM

YEAH REALLY cus i wanna see a side by side of you and your avatar pic wiping that spit off your chin!!! BTW noone even wanted to sleep in the trailer??? Tried to get martin and thumpage to take showers so i could peek with the special mirror i have setup but they said F-IT they would rather go stinky and cheesy all weekend???:thumbsup: I don't know why but ok....

You do realize thats a Neil Young avatar, not me right? The reason Mr Young is wiping his chin is because of the 3 million dollar check he cashed from his last album. Let me guess Denn, you still have a Hank Williams Sr. 8-track in your truck? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AtomicGeo

Posted April 11, 2008 - 07:38 AM

I didn't realize Neil Young is still selling albums...he ought to get into online digital music :thumbsup:

You do realize thats a Neil Young avatar, not me right? The reason Mr Young is wiping his chin is because of the 3 million dollar check he cashed from his last album. Let me guess Denn, you still have a Hank Williams Sr. 8-track in your truck? :thumbsup:

• Norge

Posted April 11, 2008 - 08:27 AM

Somtimes that scratchy, bar room, analog album sound is better than digital.

• martinfan30

Posted April 11, 2008 - 08:49 AM

Somtimes that scratchy, bar room, analog album sound is better than digital.

I agree!

I think denn was referring to my avatar, laying on top of me in the bottom of a deep, sandy, whooped out section. As I was slobbering spit, and gravel into my helmet...

• Thumpage

Posted April 11, 2008 - 11:11 AM

No, he is a Conway Twitty guy and he updated to cassette...

• Thumpage

Posted April 11, 2008 - 12:17 PM

I was going to on saturday nite, just got too involved with BL!

Mammoth sounds interesting....

DENN pointed out to me that out of the 12(?) riders, only THREE L's in attendance! Two 600R's and the rest 650R's....

We hung in there with the R's, so dont be scared!:ride: L dudes, I wanna see ya!

Of the main group that rode together: *4 650Rs - (*1 of them being a 680), 3 650Ls, 3 600Rs, 1 KX500 & the Suzi 230 quad.
Then there was Tattoarts crew with: 2 450Xs, 1 XR100 & 1 TTR125.
And out for a day was Thorndikes crew: I believe 1 600R?, 1 CR500 & 1 WR450.

Hung in there with the Rs? :thumbsup: :confused:...ah,.. i'll let this one go, :ride:. To the L *rider* credit, Martinfan & Denn10 rip it up!
In the group rides, it is all good anyway. It is all about the comraderie. :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted April 11, 2008 - 01:50 PM

Of the main group that rode together: *4 650Rs - (*1 of them being a 680), 3 650Ls, 3 600Rs, 1 KX500 & the Suzi 230 quad.
Then there was Tattoarts crew with: 2 450Xs, 1 XR100 & 1 TTR125.
And out for a day was Thorndikes crew: I believe 1 600R?, 1 CR500 & 1 WR450.

[color=red]Hung in there with the Rs? [/color]:thumbsup: :confused:...ah,.. i'll let this one go, :ride:. To the L *rider* credit, Martinfan & Denn10 rip it up!
In the group rides, it is all good anyway. It is all about the comraderie. :thumbsup:

Ok, well DENN hung in there with the R's.:ride:

• Thumpage

Posted April 11, 2008 - 10:06 PM

Ok, well DENN hung in there with the R's.:thumbsup:

I won't argue that for the most part. Denn kicks a$$. I think he can ride any bike fast and presses the upper limit of his bike.
But we have to agree that when we are talking about the bikes themselves; If each bike is ridden more to their full potential, the Rs will and do walk away. I think you saw some spurts of that. :thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted April 11, 2008 - 11:31 PM

I won't argue that for the most part. Denn kicks a$$. I think he can ride any bike fast and presses the upper limit of his bike.
But we have to agree that when we are talking about the bikes themselves; If each bike is ridden more to their full potential, the Rs will and do walk away. I think you saw some spurts of that. :thumbsup:

Seen it, and felt it! Chest guards a must when behind a rock slinging R!:thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.