1/2 off topic... CO snow...

1 reply to this topic
  • YZeezee

Posted November 11, 2002 - 06:06 AM

For those of you that may be wondering what the drought is doing to the Colorado high country, wonder no more...
The mtns are getting hammered with snow and it is deep up there. Went to Keystone Sunday and it was all I could do to keep my board from sinking in the powder, once you go down you need a rope to get out of it-of course the lift lined ensured I only made three runs...
If you're from out of state, get out here and check it out, spend your money, and have fun (just don't stay too long or decide to move here)... :)

Has anyone ridden Rampart area this last weekend? Is there any snow up there? Still rideable?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rideOH2

Posted November 12, 2002 - 07:15 PM

I'm not giving in to these thoughts of trickery...you on a board in powder...oh stop it!! jk--glad to see you're getting out into the wintertime play stuff. Oh-I have access to a condo in Frisco this year, so I'll be spending some days at Copper...we'll chat.

Rampart--I haven't riden it yet, but I have a new tire that needs to get dirty. The snow, if any, looks managable so I'm up for a ride...but when?? It might be December huh?! Let me know if you have any ideas so I can schedule my Winter Park teaching days.

Take care good man- oh and right on about Veteran's Day, those guys rock, freedom is underappreciated...God bless all who have served, are serving, and will serve to defend and protect freedom.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.