Best grips for large hands

7 replies to this topic
  • Fabwiz

Posted April 05, 2008 - 08:32 PM

Looking for good grips for my 426, I ride a lot of trails and have pretty big hands so most grips are too small and tend to be not so comfy. I had a set on another bike a while ago they were just called desert grips, they were no namers and I cant find them any more. Any suggestions ?

• Birdy426

Posted April 05, 2008 - 09:05 PM

Spider Grips. You will love them.

• mmcdan

Posted April 05, 2008 - 09:16 PM

I've been running the new Pro Taper Pillow Top grips and like them. They feel bigger than most other grips I've used in the past. Durable, too.

• Fabwiz

Posted April 05, 2008 - 09:36 PM

Are you talking about the MX1 spider grips? I saw some on Ebay for $15.95. They look pretty good, I might give those a shot. I also looked at the Pro Tapers, they look good as well but I cant find them on Ebay right now. I lik he Ebay thing becouse you get a little added security with online buys along with using PayPal. Thanks for the input.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fabwiz

Posted April 05, 2008 - 09:38 PM

Oops I just found them on Ebay, the pro tapers I mean

• 642MX

Posted April 06, 2008 - 06:18 AM

Pro Grip Dual Sport grips have a very large diameter. :thumbsup:

• Family Man

Posted April 06, 2008 - 07:32 AM

If you want big grips go with a full waffle. I went with a half waffle renthal and they feel good to me.

• Fabwiz

Posted April 06, 2008 - 08:45 AM

I ordered some Pro Taper pillow tops, I'll see how they work and post my findings. Thanks again for all the input

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.