XRs only website down?

11 replies to this topic
  • Karl Malone

Posted April 05, 2008 - 01:41 PM

Im trying to order some parts this weeknd for my 650r and Ive been trying for a couple days now and cant seem to get www.xrsonly.com to work, anybody know the deal with this?

• XR250rdr

Posted April 05, 2008 - 03:19 PM

The other day it looked like their domain name had expired. Now it looks like they have been shut down for using too much bandwidth.

If you know what parts you want you could call: (760) 244-2626

• lifeinthesouth

Posted April 05, 2008 - 04:14 PM

they just re-did the site the other day and it came back up fine yesterday but I guess things aren't workling out now.

• porterdog

Posted April 07, 2008 - 05:58 AM

The other day it looked like their domain name had expired. Now it looks like they have been shut down for using too much bandwidth.

Let that serve as a warning! They're not so hot at customer service, lately- do a search.

• jeanluconze

Posted April 07, 2008 - 08:21 AM

take it as a sign from God not to send them your money.

• lifeinthesouth

Posted April 07, 2008 - 10:30 AM

has it really been that bad? I guess I'll find out today when i get home if the package is there or not!!!

...And I just ordered the Pro-moto billet rack from them today as they had it $20 cheaper than anyone else.

--

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Coolidge

Posted April 07, 2008 - 10:48 AM

....a sign from God!??

(site worked OK this morning...)

• lifeinthesouth

Posted April 07, 2008 - 10:55 AM

working now!
Maybe I helped them out; I called to phone in my order and mentioned the site being down and they had no idea it was down... they seemed pretty anxious to get it back up.

• Denn10

Posted April 07, 2008 - 11:40 AM

Let that serve as a warning! They're not so hot at customer service, lately- do a search.

take it as a sign from God not to send them your money.

CMON no bad mouthing them!!! and dont try and just say stay away cuz of something else youve read in other threads!!!

• jeanluconze

Posted April 07, 2008 - 01:24 PM

CMON no bad mouthing them!!! and dont try and just say stay away cuz of something else youve read in other threads!!!

Oh no, I've been wronged by them personally. otherwise I wouldn't talk $hit about them.

• lifeinthesouth

Posted April 07, 2008 - 05:16 PM

well everything arrived here today as stated by the phone person... so far so good!

• Thorndike

Posted April 07, 2008 - 06:34 PM

I've had nothing but good service from XR's Only and 2 really well built motors.They don't have any more problems that other motorcycle shops don't have. Or any other small business for that matter.

When dealing with any small business, get to know the people that work there and who does what,ask their name. Don't be afraid to pick up the phone and call them, use their name. Be kind and let them know how they could do better. Many small shops or business's don't always respond as fast to email as they do to phone calls or in person. Ever be standing at the parts counter and had the phone ring, who got help first?

Most shops really do want to do their best, it doesn't hurt to help them do that. In my shop I usually can tell when a customer is going to be really easy to work with or a problem. I still always try to do my best, but some customers have unrealistic expectations and have been spoiled by the big box stores.

Sorry for the rant, but I vote for small business.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.