650L Tusk T-10 bars and Otterbox pic link

2 replies to this topic
  • IMNXNYR

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:03 PM

Couldn't figure the picture posting thing for this forum but heres a link to a handful of pictures of my bike with an Otterbox 2500 mounted where the tool bag used to be and a couple other shots showing a Tusk T-10 ATV bar with guards and spoilers mounted as well.

http://good-times.we...562994128dcvGrq

I really like the higher bars and the Otterbox was a must have for the kinda riding I do. Usually soaking wet and covered with mud by the end of the first 30 minutes.

The pictures will initially come up fairly small but can be clicked on to go to full size if you ever contemplate using either of the 2 items on your L.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gearloos

Posted April 04, 2008 - 03:35 PM

I like the look of the bars.
Nice job!
Also- I think the box is cool but I'd probably mount a box like that on my front fender right up by the forks.:prof: :bonk: - just my .02

• infsqdldr

Posted April 04, 2008 - 07:35 PM

i went with higher atv bars as well, looks good.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.