Bridgestone Gritty ED663

2 replies to this topic
  • wheelnut46

Posted April 04, 2008 - 09:08 AM

Just got one for the front of my XR650L
I thought I'd give it a try. I'll let you all know what it's like after it gets mounted and ridden some.
Anyone here ever used it before?

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motosprtman

Posted April 04, 2008 - 10:09 AM

yea, ran some on my old XL's and they are a good tire. However after having run Dunlop's - they have now become my preference.

• wheelnut46

Posted August 17, 2008 - 07:14 PM

Bumped back to give the review... (replaced worn out Pirelli MT18HD front tire with 5000+ miles)

OMG these tires stick to mud. We have been having nothing but crappy weather and thunderstorms here in New England with the occasional sunny day thrown in just to keep folks sane. I hit the trails and went through some mud puddles over my axles and some thick gooey mud holes. My rear D606 clogged up but the ED663 did a nice job and my front end didn't wash out. It also did well on repeated passes up a dried up rocky riverbed hill. Not much street use yet so nothing to add about that yet.
I need to do more research. So far I like it. We'll see how long it lasts and how it is on the street.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.