52 tooth back sprocket

No replies to this topic

Posted April 03, 2008 - 01:19 PM

I got a used one off ebay and put it on today. The point was to bring 2nd gear down and basically have a higher first gear or 1st gear and a half. It has rained probably 3 inches since 2 this morning and the fields are full. I have a trail thats about 1/4 mile long behind the house and I took off. WOW. I'm affraid it might be a little too low but I'll find out if I ever make it back to another MidSouth race. I was very unprepared the first time.

Good point - It worked
Bad point - I now have a Tsubaki QR chain because the stock one is too short and that all my friend had. Omega-S would have been nice but its over $100.

This might be old news but I've read a thread or two on here asking about gearing and think this is the fix for fighting 1st and 2nd in tight woods.

Mine is an 05.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.