Need help with White Brothers exhaust

8 replies to this topic
  • 2007yz450f

Posted April 02, 2008 - 10:30 PM

I have a WB carbon pro II, I had a little wreck last week and dented in my header.
I called WB/Vance and talked with a guy about the chances of getting a header for it, he said it would be until June until they (Vance) opens WB’s inventory. He said if it did not have a crack in it, it would be alright to ride, said it would give me crazy low end power???How much more low end do you need on a 450???

My dilemma is do I buy a whole new/used system on eBay for $400++ or do I buy a slip on and use my stock header, put my stock exhaust back on or invest in another $700+ in a whole new system??
Or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thankx

• Ga426owner

Posted April 03, 2008 - 04:26 AM

I was able to get a replacement Stainless header for my Alum Pro2 recently. I assume you are looking for the Ti header. These are/were available through Distribution but were not cheap. Call Maximum Dirt - ask for Chris and see if he can locate for you. 404-886-3604. great guy great service

• ktmburty22

Posted April 03, 2008 - 10:33 AM

hey there bud ,how you going,bto sports have replacement headers for the carbon pro,there not cheap 206 bucks,cheaper than getting a new system though,hope that helps.

• Dirtbiker05

Posted April 03, 2008 - 11:30 AM

if the dent is on the bend fill it with water and throw it in the freezer over night. dont plug the ends. it might need 2 nights but if it doesnt work then it prolly wont work. worked for me on my yz250f.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • StPeters21

Posted April 03, 2008 - 12:29 PM

I'm having some probs with them as well. I need the exhaust packing and can't get it!!!! This sucks!!!

• MxWFO

Posted April 03, 2008 - 12:58 PM

I had a dent in the header on my WB Carbon Pro that I had on my CRF. It never gave me any problems and I never noticed any difference in power.

• 2007yz450f

Posted April 04, 2008 - 01:28 PM

Thankx for all the remarks/help. I'll try those couple of place you guys talked about.
thankx again

• jsgriffey1

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:40 PM

The water trick will work. If there is no creasing it will almost be unnoticeable after 2 to 3 freezes. Be careful when you first take it out of the freezer the material will me a little brittle at that low temp. Lay it out allowing it to return to room temp before any major handling.

• Family Man

Posted April 04, 2008 - 07:20 PM

motosport.com still has them advertised you may get lucky.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.