• grayracer513

Posted April 04, 2008 - 09:48 AM

Looks like a 55 gallon drum of WhoopAss®. :prof:

• swatdoc

Posted April 04, 2008 - 10:48 AM

Ha - thanks Gray!

• MikeDD

Posted April 04, 2008 - 11:35 AM

The bike looks unreal Swatdoc! The attention to detail is phenomenal. If you're ever on the windward side please look me up. I would love to see the bike in person. It is absolutely beautiful. Great job! :prof: :bonk: :confused:

• MikeDD

Posted April 04, 2008 - 11:40 AM

Looks like a 55 gallon drum of WhoopAss®. :prof:

Haha Gray, you copyrighted that saying?

• gbalias

Posted April 04, 2008 - 12:55 PM

now go out and scrub up those pilots!

Posted Image

ps- thats the front tire on my commuter drz. shhhhhh. :prof:

• swatdoc

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:20 PM

Damn - those are some scrubbed tires!

Mike - sent you a pm

• grayracer513

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:30 PM

Haha Gray, you copyrighted that saying?

OH, no. WhoopAss® is a trademarked product of RedNeck Racing, and sold through Black Feather Speed Products out here. It's available in 17 sizes and two strengths.

:prof:

• Jmicm13

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:34 PM

Haha thats great!!

• jayh300

Posted April 04, 2008 - 02:49 PM

swatdoc.....very nice bike!
btw... where did you get the mirror ????
jay

• hillclimbguy

Posted April 04, 2008 - 09:39 PM

Bike looks good!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • swatdoc

Posted April 04, 2008 - 11:11 PM

mirror is from Dualstar - got them on my DRZ as well. Very low profile.

• The Italian Stallion

Posted April 05, 2008 - 03:58 PM

Bravo! very nice lookin bike.What is the top speed,and the cruising speed of that machine?

• swatdoc

Posted April 05, 2008 - 04:42 PM

turning roughly 3000 at 55mph, and about 3500 at 65mph.
no idea on top speed - i usually don't haul ass on the freeway.

• poakone

Posted April 05, 2008 - 04:50 PM

Not a fan of yami's myself but that is a sweet bike. I like the atention to detail and it is plated.... Hellz yeah.. Now, GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!! Just wish u'd used a suzuki that would've been better spent money...just teas in, Nice bike..

• YZ125 DR650

Posted June 05, 2008 - 11:10 PM

SWAT--- i also bought the graves catch cans for my SUMO YZ450F project. Just wondering how you got the mounting bracket for the fuel can as GRAVES told me they dont service it. They said that they only make them for their race team.

It would be nice to just buy one and bolt it up instead of fabbing one myself. i already have a FAB list that is too long.

Any Ideas appreciated!
thanks
Chris

PS i noticed the wire near your rear brake caliper.... is that a speed sensor by chance?

• adamdf

Posted June 06, 2008 - 10:17 AM

WHAT THE ^%(&($^&$(&^($&%^(&#($#&#.......YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS, not to mention, ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH BIKES....you NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.....THIS IS NUTS!!!!!!!!! that bike looks WAY TOO GOOD. im speechless. sorry i had to rant. EXCELLENT WORK. ok i am done, nothing more to say here. Seriously, how much money did you spend? You can pm me if you dont want to discuss on the forum. haha

• DrThumper

Posted June 06, 2008 - 11:43 AM

Thats the sweetest looking motard I've ever seen, ever! Major cudos dude! You are the Michael Angelo of the bike world! I can die happy now...

• DrThumper

Posted June 06, 2008 - 11:43 AM

WHAT THE ^%(&($^&$(&^($&%^(&#($#&#.......YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSANE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS, not to mention, ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH BIKES....you NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.....THIS IS NUTS!!!!!!!!! that bike looks WAY TOO GOOD. im speechless. sorry i had to rant. EXCELLENT WORK. ok i am done, nothing more to say here. Seriously, how much money did you spend? You can pm me if you dont want to discuss on the forum. haha

He can come see me, I'm a Dr., just make sure you bring your bike with you!

• dbehr624

Posted June 06, 2008 - 05:47 PM

all i can say is wow! Beautiful...Simply beautiful!

• swatdoc

Posted June 06, 2008 - 06:50 PM

Chris - i got the bracket from Taige at Graves. When I talked to him last they were gonna redesign the bracket for the carb catch can as the can on customers bikes is hitting the shock spring. this is because their race bikes use a works shock with a smaller diameter spring. all i did was redrill some holes to space the bracket a little bit away from the spring for more clearance. Honestly, though, the bracket is pretty simple, but i'm like you, i've fabbed so many things it's nice to have something pre-made.
yes, the wire on the rear is the speedo sensor - i thought it looked cleaner mounting it back there rather than running it up the front fork leg.

Adam - actually i don't have that much free time. this bike took almost a year and a half to get to this point, and I'm really still not 100% finished with it. I have spent a bundle on it - i don't want to add it up myself - i'm sure it would shock me! thanks for the compliments!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.