HRCA Deal

4 replies to this topic
  • imprezed

Posted April 02, 2008 - 05:41 AM

I don't if anyone or everyone out there knows this but for 7 dollars a YEAR you can join up with the HRCA "Honda Riders Club of America" and have online access to any honda shop manual and there not just the general manual they are very detail full manuals I got one for my 88 xr and it has been the best 7 dollars I have ever spent I signed up about 2 years ago so I don't know if the price is the same but what ever it is I think it worth it

• showtime45

Posted April 03, 2008 - 10:37 AM

It says $19.95 on there site. Do you know something we don't?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jdubb75

Posted April 03, 2008 - 11:32 AM

You get a year free if you buy a new bike.

• RipperFox

Posted April 03, 2008 - 11:34 AM

I got a new bike and it doesnt mention the free manual...just some generic all model manual. tried and tried...

FOUND IT!

Q: How do I, as a retail consumer, obtain owner's manuals and service manuals?

A:
Owner's manuals and service manuals are available from your authorized Honda dealer. They are also available from Helm Incorporated. Helm can be contacted on-line at http://www.helminc.com. They can also be contacted by calling toll-free (888) 292-5393 between 8 AM and 6 PM EST, Monday through Friday. If you are a paid HRCA Member, you have viewing access to one model-special service manual (back to 1994) for a period of one year from the date of choosing or until your membership expires, whichever comes first.

Q: Is there a basic motorcycle maintenance manual?

A:
Honda also has a manual that is helpful for those who want to learn more about how their Honda operates. It is titled the Honda Common Service Manual. Over 400 pages of diverse technical information and an attractive binder for just $48 plus shipping and handling. All Members have viewing access to the Common Service Manual on the HRCA Clubhouse website.

$5000 a bike, and they nickle and dime you over a shop manual and tool kit...

• imprezed

Posted April 03, 2008 - 04:12 PM

It says $19.95 on there site. Do you know something we don't?

I signed up a few years ago looked at my bill and your right still I think worth every penny

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.