jetting for utah on 426

2 replies to this topic
  • thelimey1

Posted November 09, 2002 - 03:12 PM

just bought a wr426, live in farmington utah, did the mods, going for a 2 day ride on 11/12/02, dont have time to take bike in to get it jetted by a genius, anyone in the area give me their jetting info so i can copy it?

yz timing, bk/gb mod, grey/ gray wire cut, airbox open, plug gone. thanks yall :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CyPrice

Posted November 09, 2002 - 07:09 PM

Mine is a yz but should be the same. Due to the very low humitity here in Utah you will probably end up more rich than you would expect. I did the bk mod, dropped the needle one, 158 on the main. In the summer 80-100 i drop the pj to a 40, once it starts dropping below 70, I put the 42 back in, PScrew at 1.25 out. Works pretty well. I could go leaner, but then cold days really lean out the bike. Kind of a catch-all jetting. It probably would work great if all you did was drop the needle one until temps climb up in the spring.
Cyrus
You a real limey?

• thelimey1

Posted November 09, 2002 - 07:26 PM

yup im a bona-fide ex limey, now a citizen of the promised land. thanks for yelp on the jetting, i will try it on monday. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.