Michigan Law?

2 replies to this topic
  • UURFOURHUNDRED

Posted April 01, 2008 - 03:55 PM

I just plated my wr 400. I cant wait to ride it tommorow on the road!!:bonk: :confused: ;) :ride: :ride: BUT IVE BEEN READING THE LAW AND ALL I HAVE IS A HEADLIGHT, TAILLIGHT, BRAKELIGHT, MIRROR, HORN, :prof: NO TURN SIGNALS, AND I THOUGHT IN MICHIGAN U DONT NEED TO HAVE TURN SIGNALS AM I RIGHT> JUST USE HAND SIGNALS RIGHT?????....ANYONE FROM MICHIGAN KNOW??? I KNOW MY FIREND USED TO HAVE A XR PLATED ON THE ROAD WITH NO SIGNALS, HELP PLEASE!!!

THANKS!!!
RYAN:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gcar351

Posted April 01, 2008 - 04:14 PM

have a wr450 plated with no signals,there optional can use hand signals ,my buddy is a macomb county sheriff ,he signed off on mine saying thier optional not required.

• motoxer667

Posted April 01, 2008 - 04:32 PM

I use to live in Michigan and many of the guys I ride with have converted they're bikes, myself included. No turn signals are needed.

Check out the Dual Sport Thread. They have a sitcky on the different state requirements. Also look in the regional North Thread

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.