just bought a wr 400!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • yamazuki10

Posted April 01, 2008 - 05:35 AM

I just picked up my 2000 WR 400 this past saturday, and all I can say is WOW! This bike has power to spare. I'm quite impressed with erything about thus far, especially coming from a TTR 230. I also have a DRZ 400s that I commute with and was thinking; same size engine should be about the same amount of power.WRONG! The DRZ feels like a PW80 compared to the WR. This makes me beg the question why yamaha never make the WR a factory dual sport bike? Well as soon as I find some threads for the free mods I will get on that. Thanks for any advice/suggestions.:prof:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted April 01, 2008 - 03:50 PM

Congrats on the new bike! Check the stickys at the top of the forum. TONS of good info :prof: Oh and btw, we are all waiting to yami to make a street legal 450 :bonk:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.