Looking to buy XR650R

6 replies to this topic
  • jetskiier

Posted March 31, 2008 - 12:38 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know of a really good deal on a new (or leftover) XRR? Somewhere in the north-eastern states preferrably. What have you guys been paying OTD for your XRR's?

Thanks,

Dan

• jdubb75

Posted March 31, 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know of a really good deal on a new (or leftover) XRR? Somewhere in the north-eastern states preferrably. What have you guys been paying OTD for your XRR's?

Thanks,

Dan

How far away are you from Minnesota? This guy has been selling a lot of new 07 650R's on eBay. The earlier auctions used to say he would ship, but they now say pickup only. Shipping was going to be in the factory Honda crate. He quoted me about $225 to ship to southern Indiana. I don't know how many he has left, but maybe if you contact him you can work out a shipping deal??? They are going cheap! Hope this helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

• SeaSpyder

Posted March 31, 2008 - 03:10 PM

I paid $4999 OTD for my new 2007 3 weeks ago here in Oregon, my dealer said their we're plenty of them left in the local Honda warehouse!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hondacrf150f1

Posted March 31, 2008 - 03:37 PM

there are non in new england....all out west:prof:

I had to pay $6100 OTD for mine, apparently i got the last one in the Honda warehouse that my dealer gets bikes from.

• jetskiier

Posted April 01, 2008 - 03:56 AM

Seems like there is quite a difference from east-west. The only one I've found up here was $7200 list (plus tax, fees...), which is the reason I want to go south of the border.

• jdubb75

Posted April 01, 2008 - 04:58 AM

Seems like there is quite a difference from east-west. The only one I've found up here was $7200 list (plus tax, fees...), which is the reason I want to go south of the border.

I paid $5512 OTD for a new 07 in January and it came plated off the floor. I had to add the DS kit to make it legal after I got it. If you have a good relationship with a dealer, they can search the Honda network and print you a list of dealers that have one in stock. I don't know if they can do that across the border though. If you are serious, you may want to contact the guy in Minnesota. I'm sure that after shipping you'd still be well under $7200 + tax & fees.

• jetskiier

Posted April 01, 2008 - 10:30 AM

I sent him a message on eBay, no response yet though.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.