Diggin it

1 reply to this topic
  • MaxPower

Posted March 30, 2008 - 04:26 PM

[COLOR="Green"]Over the past year I have gotten my WR dialed in.There is no way I could have gotten it running like it is without eveyones help from sharing their own experiances on this forum.And I thank everyone here for that
Today I rode my WR with my new DR D pipe, o ring in the carb thing,jetting sorted for now,Rekluse axle.Man, it was hooking up! I was thinking as I was ripping through the trails that there couldnt be anything better.I couldnt ask for a better bike for me.
I know poeple like the 250f cause they say they are easier, but this thing is so sweet to just twist the throttle and lift the front end over any trouble. I wouldnt want a smaller bike.
And when I was done, I rode my bike home on the road cause its street legal.
Now if only the rest of my miserable life was going as good as my bike was running, I would be alright[/COLOR]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dazzabb

Posted March 30, 2008 - 08:06 PM

:prof: :bonk: :confused:

Good to hear Max.

My Rekluse axle is on the way...........

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.