YZ/WR cross reference parts

3 replies to this topic
  • arcboy

Posted March 30, 2008 - 01:55 PM

How do I figure out what parts can interchange between models and years. I am looking for my 01 WR426 to find a YZ seat, rear brake rotor, oversized tank, etc...

Is there a good site to cross reference factory yamaha parts?

• William1

Posted March 30, 2008 - 04:33 PM

To be dead positive, I use an online fiche, getting the part numbers for each bike. Same number- same parts. Where the part number is different due to color or something, the part numbers are generally nearly identical and usually swap no problem.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • arcboy

Posted March 30, 2008 - 04:39 PM

To be dead positive, I use an online fiche, getting the part numbers for each bike. Same number- same parts. Where the part number is different due to color or something, the part numbers are generally nearly identical and usually swap no problem.

And where can I find one of those, just search for yamaha fiche or what?

• Birdy426

Posted March 30, 2008 - 06:19 PM

http://www.yamaha-mo...parts/home.aspx

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.