Pro Taper bend choice

2 replies to this topic
  • omnivortex

Posted April 29, 2002 - 07:46 PM

I am currelnty running the Renthal MC bend on my 02' WR 4226. I have decided to go with the Scotts combo setup with damper, top triple clamp, and Pro taper bar. Not sure which bend to try. Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, Im 5'9"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jplear

Posted April 30, 2002 - 03:12 PM

I just put a scotts set up on, ordered CR High. Seem to be real close to stock height etc. Was hoping it was a little taller. Have not tried it riding yet. Rained out this last weekend. 5'11''

• Flamed1

Posted April 30, 2002 - 06:06 PM

I just made the same purchase for my 2001 YZ and went with the Windham Bend in gunmetal grey. I think the numbers were 99 high and 54 back. I am 6' and also went with the 14mm forward of stock on the triple clamp.
Good luck,
Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.