Where can I view some helmet cam video?

5 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted February 03, 2001 - 04:58 PM

I dying to ride (to cold here) and watched some helmet cam footage footage here and would love to see more. It's a great camaera angle the sound of the bike is awesome.

Come guys, hook me up!

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• gbernard

Posted February 03, 2001 - 09:54 PM

try www.eatmydirt.com.au

• GNCCYZ400

Posted February 06, 2001 - 01:38 PM

Send me (email) your mailing address, I’ve got your “fix” :)

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 06, 2001 - 03:39 PM

I got what you want in NH

• '00_in_Calgary

Posted February 06, 2001 - 03:54 PM

I'll jump on that one too. If you send me your e-mail addr or update your info on TT I'll send you a link to my video stuff.

• Bill

Posted February 06, 2001 - 04:14 PM

Updated and ready......Thanks :)

I'll send it to you tomorrow, you da man!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.