acewell, trailtech...which one?

3 replies to this topic
  • jscompto

Posted March 26, 2008 - 08:54 AM

I was looking into getting an aftermarket computer for my bike. I have heard of the trail tech vapor, and i am interested in it because of all of the features it has. however, i found an acewell 3700X computer that will fit my xr 650l on ebay. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RTQ:MOTORS:1123

the good thing is that this guy lives in indianapolis, and i could easily pay him cash and pick up the computer at his house because indy is only about 20 miles from my home. this means i wouldnt have to wait for the postman to deliver which is a good thing:applause:

i am wanting to hear some feedback on the acewell because i have never really heard of it. It looks neat, but i am not sure about the reliability of it.
I have searched and found a few results on the subject, but should i buy this or not? my bike is a 96 XR650L with the stock odometer/(dashboard??) How do these compare in fitment, installation, reliability, etc? I just dont want to buy the wrong thing and pay for it in the end.

Tell me what you all think. Thanks

• DREWBUSH

Posted March 26, 2008 - 08:55 PM

I responded to your post on junkie, but anyways email this ebay vendor http://search.stores...6938627QQsofpZ0 and ask them to list a vapor for your bike. Under 100 bucks and no tax(unless you are in there state)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RedRider3141

Posted March 26, 2008 - 09:36 PM

Vapors are sweet, I have one on my Ascot and love it. So easy to read and use even with gloves on. My one gripe with it is that it doesn't pop off like the endurance.

• RedRider3141

Posted March 26, 2008 - 09:46 PM

Vapors are sweet, I have one on my Ascot and love it. So easy to read and use even with gloves on. My one gripe with it is that it doesn't pop off like the endurance.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.