front tires

4 replies to this topic
  • ZEKEDAWG

Posted November 07, 2002 - 05:20 AM

I ride mostly trails and fire roads in north cal. and see from a search that most people run the dunlop 756 or the michelin s12 or m12. Does any one run the dunlop 490 or maxxis IT. Any opinions on any of these tires or other tires.

• noteethleroy

Posted November 07, 2002 - 09:36 AM

Im also in chico, I have a D739 but hate it. Theres a thread that I started from a couple days ago that discusses alot of front tire stuff. You right up by rag dump or what?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ZEKEDAWG

Posted November 07, 2002 - 11:20 AM

where's rag dump?

• BFLee

Posted November 07, 2002 - 02:07 PM

I heard a rumor that the owner of the rag dump property is going to put up a fence. I have not been up there since July. What is the current status?
BTW: S12 front

• noteethleroy

Posted November 08, 2002 - 04:10 AM

Y its all blocked off. hes got sign on the entrance saying no admittance, and the trails leading in to rag dump are blocked off. I still ride up there all the time though. You just cant park in rag dump. We just park up the road a little. With this rain its gonna be nice this weekend.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.