Camp Map and Directions

50 replies to this topic
  • Agent2

Posted March 31, 2008 - 02:31 PM

check the perfect posture demonstrated my Mr Martin while typing away vigorously on TT!!

Posted Image

If that's Mr. Martin, all I can say is "well hello, how you doin....."

• sploogemonkey

Posted March 31, 2008 - 02:36 PM

If that's Mr. Martin, all I can say is "well hello, how you doin....."

You're Bogart'n my line.

And say it right, it's "How YOU doin'?" Badda-bing, baby!:prof:

• martinfan30

Posted March 31, 2008 - 02:38 PM

Hey thats a pic of my wife!:prof::bonk:

BTW, does anyone "Geocache"? This might be an interesting side adventure as well.

• Denn10

Posted April 01, 2008 - 06:26 AM

"Geocache"?

dont post your private life crap on here trying to persuade others to join into your addictive lifestyle of GEOCACHING!! WTHell is that!!

• sploogemonkey

Posted April 01, 2008 - 06:40 AM

I believe Martin's talking about exploring caves.

Aren't you and he going to do some tunnel exploring anyway? :prof: :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 06:49 AM

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Geocaching

Sounds like it might be fun. There are thousands of cache's scattered all over those hills. Being so close to urban areas.

• Coolidge

Posted April 01, 2008 - 07:38 AM

Geocache is a lot of fun. Dont you have to get coordinates off website 1st? We did that @ Cal City. It was fun.
Cant wait for the weekend

• Denn10

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:17 AM

bring your coordinates then martin and well bury some parts of SPLOOGEs bike and let him try and find em LOL Theres gold in them there hills!!!

• martinfan30

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:33 AM

Geocache is a lot of fun. Dont you have to get coordinates off website 1st? We did that @ Cal City. It was fun.
Cant wait for the weekend

There are several sites that have coordinates. I have not done it yet myself, but my inlaws love it. So if anyone wants too, i guess we could...

bring your coordinates then martin and well bury some parts of SPLOOGEs bike and let him try and find em LOL Theres gold in them there hills!!!

:bonk: Good one!

There is a special "surprise" for you DENN, made with love from my wifey!:confused::prof:

• sploogemonkey

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:50 AM

I already told you, I'm spending the next two days JB Welding every nut and bolt on my bike, having a chastity belt custom made, and tattooing eyeballs on my eyelids.

With Denn runnin' around loose, I ain't takin any chances.

• Thumpage

Posted April 01, 2008 - 08:53 AM

dont post your private life crap on here trying to persuade others to join into your addictive lifestyle of GEOCACHING!! WTHell is that!!

Of course you know what Geocaching is,.. You inSTINKtively know what that is and don't realize it.

Denn Quote: "Im going deep in the "hills have eyes" caves and planting seeds in there for treasure hunters to find!!"...

...APRIL FOOLS, Geocachers!!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.