Springs for XRL?

2 replies to this topic
  • JerryIUP

Posted March 24, 2008 - 05:48 PM

Will springs make that much of a difference on the ride? The stock according to race tech is.44 and the the size for my weight they have available is .46? Is it worth the expense? I am asking those that have resprung. I am 210-220 lbs. Depnding on gear I have on. I ride on trails/enduro no jumping. Thanks. Also any brands that stand out? I know of Eibach and race tech. I would appreciate all input. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • knuklehead

Posted March 24, 2008 - 06:04 PM

Re spring does wonders for how your bike will feel. There sprung so soft stock. Even more so for your weight. It will feel like a different motorcycle.:confused:

• Brtp4

Posted March 24, 2008 - 07:07 PM

Will springs make that much of a difference on the ride? The stock according to race tech is.44 and the the size for my weight they have available is .46? Is it worth the expense? I am asking those that have resprung. I am 210-220 lbs. Depnding on gear I have on. I ride on trails/enduro no jumping. Thanks. Also any brands that stand out? I know of Eibach and race tech. I would appreciate all input. Thanks.

IMO, springs, bars, and tires are the most effective and cost-effective mods you can do. They make an enormous difference at our weight (I am 217-220).

BP

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.