CCC Michigan Rites of Spring

1 reply to this topic
  • Pooley

Posted April 28, 2002 - 05:07 PM

Anyone going to the Rites of Spring this coming weekend? Even if you are not going anyone have their latest CCC magazine with the directions? My beagle puppy ate the magazine including directions. Could someone post, email or scan the page with directions for me? Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jerrit

Posted April 28, 2002 - 06:09 PM

Pooley, I got this off of their web site:

NOTICE
If you are planing on attending the Rites of Spring at Whiskey Creek on May 4 & 5, Please note that Carr's Rd. is closed for road construction west of Baldwin. Please plan your route to travel north of Baldwin to US10 West to Walhalla, turn south on Walhalla Rd. go 5 1/2 miles to Hawley Rd., turn west then go 1 3/4 miles to Woods Trail then south to Whiskey Creek.

I am not sure yet if me an the wife and 12yr old son will make it or not yet.
If you need their web site go to my Michigan off-road racing forum page here: http://www.network54...de/Forum/173427
The link to CCC of michigan is at the bottom, please sign up for the forum if you have the time.

Thanks,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.