camp out and ride may 18th stonyford

11 replies to this topic

Posted April 28, 2002 - 07:46 AM

We are putting a ride/camp out at stonyford on the 18th of may if anyone wants to go, camping at davis flat ride sat, sunday, it should be a geart time for all bring wifes and kids lots of trails and play area.

Posted April 28, 2002 - 07:43 PM

I'll be there! :)

• Howard_Huge

Posted April 29, 2002 - 02:18 PM

A camping trip that is long over due. We look foreward to seeing everyone there.

Wife, kid, and two dogs + bikes :)

Posted April 29, 2002 - 03:41 PM

Good deal Huge I was hopeing you would go.See you there and see if mike can make it.

• ricky1

Posted April 30, 2002 - 05:56 AM

I never did thank you for the great ride with Paul, Clark, Tony, Steve and Randy. 62 miles of Stonyford, awsome. I hope to make it on the 18th.

Rick :)

• RetSenior

Posted April 30, 2002 - 07:23 AM

Well if Rick is going to try and make it then I will try too. With Monty, Paul, Huge, Brian and a few others how could I miss this. I get off work that morning at 6am and could leave from there and be at Stonyford for the first ride or nap and do the second ride depending on how I feel. I'm in.

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: RetSenior ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MichaelAngelo

Posted May 02, 2002 - 08:36 AM

Hey Guys, I might try and get out there too. Wife, kid, one tent.

Posted May 02, 2002 - 03:04 PM

M,A hope you can make it, it will be good to ride with you again only no jumps this time.

• Mitch_R

Posted May 03, 2002 - 08:12 AM

Would like to make it to meet some new riding partners, but have to work :) I am trying to get a day ride together for the 12th of may, anyone interested?

• MichaelAngelo

Posted May 03, 2002 - 09:28 PM

Yes Monty, it would be nice to ride with you guys again too. No jumps on those tight trails. That was a hard lesson.

Posted May 10, 2002 - 03:50 PM

Mitch can't make the 12th got to get ready for the 18th why don't you go on both weekends I'll show you some good trails and fun ones.

• DirtDgr

Posted May 12, 2002 - 06:45 PM

Just curious why you guys arent coming to Hangtown National?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.