Air Fuel Screw

7 replies to this topic
  • 426 NOOB

Posted March 23, 2008 - 06:41 PM

OK, this topic has been widely discussed but I want just a few more opinions. I have heard great things about the zip-ty screw and Moose racing is now selling them, with the moose logo on it. I like the fact that It comes with a heavy duty spring. this thing looks better than any other mixture screw Ive seen. Lookin to buy one for my 426. What do you guys think?

http://www.denniskir...afCatId=&mmyId=

• Slinkyman16

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:30 PM

fuel screw is a fuel screw.. they all do the same thing.. but i would re use the stock spring, as the ones that come in the kit are not strong enought to hold in the screw itself and usually cause them to fall out.
i personally have a sunline myself.. couldnt be happier with it.

• grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:38 PM

f.. but i would re use the stock spring, as the ones that come in the kit are not strong enough to hold in the screw itself and usually cause them to fall out.

I own two Zip-Ty screws, and I find that to be true. Re-use the OEM spring.

• salasmauricio

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:08 PM

I use GYTR, nice!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumpyz

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:28 PM

I dont understand why they dont all come with these, stock is a pain in the :confused:

• jrny426

Posted March 24, 2008 - 06:04 AM

I dont understand why they dont all come with these, stock is a pain in the :confused:

No S**T I got a sunline aswell works good never backs out

• salasmauricio

Posted March 24, 2008 - 11:11 AM

Any good reason why?, cost wouldn't be one as this is a very cheap improve.

• harwood39

Posted March 24, 2008 - 12:49 PM

i have the zip-ty one. works awsome. i have the one moose logo on it. best 25 bux i have ever spent on the bike.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.