GYTR AIS Removal Kit/Jets & Muffler insert opinions

No replies to this topic
  • steve350f

Posted March 23, 2008 - 02:33 PM

Looking for opinions on the GYTR AIS Removal Kit/Jets & GYTR Muffler insert. I just did this mod (including airbox & grey wire) on my '07 WR450 and the bike rips. I guess my question is, with the kit coming with specific jets (no options), 175 main I think, what is the opinion of the performance of this kit. Like I said, the bike seems to rip but this is my first bike (coming from the 4 wheel world, Raptor 660 no mods) and I'm not really into jet tuning, which is why I bought this particular kit, no guessing. I ride mostly on Phoenix trails, some Dunes, some up north riding when it gets hot (Elevation around 5000-7000). In addition to general opinions of this mod, will I HAVE to rejet to ride decent up north?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.