Guts tall/soft seat

4 replies to this topic
  • steve350f

Posted March 22, 2008 - 04:10 PM

Can I use the stock seat cover with the Guts Racing tall/soft seat foam? I just got back from my first ride on my '07 WR450 and my ars is killin me. :confused: Stock cover is new so I'd like to use it if possible.

• jams229

Posted March 22, 2008 - 04:14 PM

I don't think it will stretch enough to fit the tall seat foam.
I purchased a competition tall seat for my '07 WR450 last year as well.
Great improvement, but the quality of the seat cover was not great.
Very thin material. Mine ripped after a month of riding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steve350f

Posted March 22, 2008 - 04:30 PM

I don't think it will stretch enough to fit the tall seat foam.
I purchased a competition tall seat for my '07 WR450 last year as well.
Great improvement, but the quality of the seat cover was not great.
Very thin material. Mine ripped after a month of riding.

So the Competition seat cover from Guts is crap? I have a FLU Designs graphics kit that came with a new black seat cover. I wonder if this one is better than the stock or Guts one? I like the looks of the stock with the blue on the side matching the lines of the plastics so I guess I'll give it a shot and hope its big enough.

• Appalachian DR

Posted March 23, 2008 - 03:11 PM

I've got the comp. cover. It hasn't ripped yet but man it is thin.

The soft foam, on the other hand, is a million dollar upgrade:thumbsup:

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 23, 2008 - 08:01 PM

I love my "competition" cover.... it's the "hard core gripper" cover that is thin and sucks ass!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.