08 wr450 rips

7 replies to this topic
  • longfellow628

Posted March 21, 2008 - 06:59 PM

thank's you guys for all your help and tips. I was wondering why I sold my drz to get one of these, when I first rode this wr I thought I made a big mistake but after your mods {grey wire quikshot pump jd kit throttle stop remove baffle HOLY S!!T THIS THING RUNS AWSOME } crisp all the way........:confused: :excuseme: :excuseme:

• 2lcf

Posted March 22, 2008 - 10:36 AM

thank's you guys for all your help and tips. I was wondering why I sold my drz to get one of these, when I first rode this wr I thought I made a big mistake but after your mods {grey wire quikshot pump jd kit throttle stop remove baffle HOLY S!!T THIS THING RUNS AWSOME } crisp all the way........:confused: :excuseme: :excuseme:

Thought the same with mine..........I ran it stock for a few trips then did all the above mods..........my reaction was the same........HOLY S!!T........I would not change it for anything........well maybe a few million $........:sweden: :crazy:

• beezer

Posted March 22, 2008 - 11:42 AM

Why couldn't they sell the bike that way in the first place?

• jhmotard

Posted March 22, 2008 - 01:08 PM

emission standards

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • erickdj

Posted March 23, 2008 - 06:49 AM

just wait until you change the exhaust, THEN you'll say "holy $h1t".....

• 2lcf

Posted March 23, 2008 - 09:16 AM

I am all for saving the enviorment, but come on......drive behind a deisel bus and tell me they don't polute............then go do an emission test on the airplanes and tell me they don't pollute either...........it's just another way for the government to keep us down..........I have seen custom built hot rods that run cleaner than most of the cars on the streets now.........anyway, sorry to vent:censored: :excuseme: :confused: , but HAPPY EASTER............!!!!

• kevinwr450f

Posted March 23, 2008 - 10:19 AM

A nice way for Yamaha dealers to make some extra $ by selling and installing the parts needed to make this beast come alive. It's total bullsh!t but the bike is amazing:thumbsup:

• YZERIK

Posted March 23, 2008 - 07:31 PM

A nice way for Yamaha dealers to make some extra $ by selling and installing the parts needed to make this beast come alive. It's total bullsh!t but the bike is amazing:thumbsup:

im gonna suggest that to the dealer im employed at

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.