Where do you put your tax disc?

7 replies to this topic
  • uniclic

Posted March 21, 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hi all, Got a wr400f road legal, where do you put your tax disc? Just wanted to know the best place.:confused:

• doctorchopper

Posted March 22, 2008 - 04:05 AM

My tax disc is bolted on by one of the top tripple clamp bolts, right beside the mount for the headlight.

• mightymart

Posted March 22, 2008 - 05:21 AM

My tax disc is bolted on by one of the top tripple clamp bolts, right beside the mount for the headlight.

Me too ! On the nearside

• uniclic

Posted March 22, 2008 - 08:14 AM

Thanks Guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sausage boy

Posted March 22, 2008 - 08:44 PM

when i'm in Blighty i keep it in the pocket of my riding trouses, i used to keep it in a tax disc holder but it turned to mush after constant jet washing, i got a ticket off a copper after he couldn't read it. must say most of the kids i ride with back home don't even bother taxing there enduro bikes.

• djrevz

Posted March 23, 2008 - 01:02 PM

leave it at home in a safe place, as long as your taxed the police will no from a ring to the dvla, if they want to see it then all they have to do is ask to see it within 7 days they cant do anything else, thats what i do :confused:

• sausage boy

Posted March 24, 2008 - 05:42 PM

leave it at home in a safe place, as long as your taxed the police will no from a ring to the dvla, if they want to see it then all they have to do is ask to see it within 7 days they cant do anything else, thats what i do :excuseme:

wish i'd have known that :confused:

• RJB

Posted March 25, 2008 - 02:37 AM

wish i'd have known that :confused:

Careful - producing at police station within 7 days is a UK law. Not sure what the requirement is for Colorado. I keep mine in my camelbak in a ziploc bag (when I remember to take it with), but then the odds on getting stopped here are slim to none :excuseme:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.