anyone using ufo universal front fenders?

4 replies to this topic
  • fitpays

Posted March 20, 2008 - 06:42 PM

check this out.....
http://www.ufoplasti...Universal Scoop

these say they are universal you just have to drill the new holes. they look nice and small. i like the small supermotard look. i will be offroad minimally so i think this would be good for the price. i'm switching my white 99 650L over to red. let me know if any of you have had experience or your 2 cents.

• IMNXNYR

Posted March 21, 2008 - 01:48 PM

bump.
Looked at them on the site and like em. Price is right.
Anyone got one mounted?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fitpays

Posted March 23, 2008 - 11:20 AM

for the price, it will be worth the chance. i could use some input on which one to go with. either the universal scoop or the universal spade??? let me know what you think.

• billygoat

Posted March 23, 2008 - 10:14 PM

I just mounted one on my DR350es. Looks fine. It's a bit narrower than the stocker. Finish is glossy and the coverage seems to be ok. It's a nice fender. If you pm me your email, I'll send you a pic of it mounted.

• mikesbaron

Posted March 24, 2008 - 04:55 PM

I personally like the look of the Acerbis Tecknik

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.