My Motard Pics

28 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted April 27, 2002 - 12:14 PM

"back in the day" ABC used to have Superbikers on once a year. It was a bunch of motorcycle racers from different areas of racing (some mx'rs, road racers and dirt trackers, I think?). They used to hold the race at Carlsbad.

It was way cool to watch them fly down the paved straightaway and "back it in" to the turn, feet up :)

Very nice bike Scream!

• S_Phillips

Posted April 27, 2002 - 04:22 PM

Scream thanks for the Clips that looks like a blast..

More ??

• MotoGreg

Posted April 28, 2002 - 09:10 PM

Scream... you going to try out this race in Bakersfield? :)

• wrsm

Posted April 28, 2002 - 10:58 AM

Hey scream

Next mod must be a suitable large bore master cylinder to allow you to use that big front brake caliper without pulling the lever to the bars?

Posted Image

[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: wrsm ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted April 28, 2002 - 12:14 PM

Hey WRSM NICE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Dude!
listen I tried a GP style master cylinder (Brembo) and I didnt like it believe it or not, it was too abrupt, I actually like the softer feel for trail braking (Freddy Spenser Style) the stock setup will put this thing on its nose in a heartbeat! and for my likes it makes it more controllable, now on my race bike I actually like the hard feel....but braking from 170MPH is way different than braking from 60-70MPH, but trust me I tried it the other way.
Thanks for the input!

• Dan_from_HB

Posted April 29, 2002 - 06:04 PM

Scream, you are a sick human! But the bike is well done. I'm not into SM, but it is a work of art!

• Quickrik

Posted April 30, 2002 - 03:08 AM

Nice!! I'll have to get my chain adjusters anodized now.

Heres My WR Motard 'cept I've got black rims now.

I've got an AVI of the 2001 Guidon D'or if your interested, its a large file but it fits on a CD

• TeamScream

Posted April 30, 2002 - 08:31 AM

I would love to have that CD bro! tell me what to do, pay for shipping indeed? whatever! I want it! Nice Bike to by the way bro!

Dan From HB
Thanks alot my is a sickness.....and I get a beating everytime my wife looks at it in the garage....heheheh. :)
Check my website if you like...its mainly my roadrace stuff and its not up to date for this season yet but I am working on it.
Click The Scream!

• Speedzilla

Posted May 20, 2002 - 08:16 PM

TeamScream, your bike is bad ass!

Come over to the Insane Speed Super Motard forum! You'll be able to make a lot of people jealous over there!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.