rekluse pro

5 replies to this topic
  • scotty442

Posted March 20, 2008 - 08:08 AM

I have yz450f 07 ,does anyone have rekluse setting suggestions thank scotty442

• Wiz636

Posted March 20, 2008 - 09:34 AM

In my '06 I started with the recommended 'default' settings but found that it was so tight that I was actually able to brake stall occasionally so I went with the next stiffer spring to raise the engagement/disengagement RPM slightly and now it works perfectly. Definitely go with 27 balls for the nice, crisp engagement.

• rexbond007

Posted March 21, 2008 - 04:15 AM

i'm seriously thinking of getting the pro. i put a flywheel weight in last year - GYTR offroad. will there be a plus to leaving it in? or should i put back in the stock?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gord955

Posted March 21, 2008 - 05:46 AM

I think the Rekluse Pro will work well with the flywheel weight, you may have to play with your engagement set-up to get it the way you want. The setting depends on the type of riding you do. I used mine for MX with a higher engagement, mostly for starts, it worked well. Once you get it working the way you want, it's maintence free. The best feature with the Pro is that you have the best of both worlds, a clutch when you want or no clutch at all.

• rmzRacer293

Posted March 21, 2008 - 08:49 AM

I would love to try a rekluse, but their like 5 or 6 hundred bucks :confused:

• scotty442

Posted March 22, 2008 - 08:24 AM

Thank for info snow still on the ground in mn cant wait to ride scotty442

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.