06 WR450 Jetting

4 replies to this topic
  • Gigerchild

Posted March 19, 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hi

My mate has got a 06 WR450

And his dealership left all the restrictors in (and loose bolts) after he payed $600 dealer delivery fee!! We have removed all the restrictors (we hope) and now we will have to re jet..??:confused:

Does anybody know what the jetting specs are with all the restrictors removed ( air box exhaust and exhaust tip). As another Yamaha dealer wants $180 to re jet the bike, so I said I will have a crack at it.....

P.S. Dont go to City Yamaha in Melbourne....And if you did check your bike!!
LL

• blurter

Posted March 20, 2008 - 02:40 AM

Try searching the wr performance index sticky at the top of the page, if you dont have any joy there try the jetting forum :confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BAHeron

Posted March 20, 2008 - 09:30 AM

Hi

My mate has got a 06 WR450

And his dealership left all the restrictors in (and loose bolts) after he payed $600 dealer delivery fee!! We have removed all the restrictors (we hope) and now we will have to re jet..??:confused:

Does anybody know what the jetting specs are with all the restrictors removed ( air box exhaust and exhaust tip). As another Yamaha dealer wants $180 to re jet the bike, so I said I will have a crack at it.....

P.S. Dont go to City Yamaha in Melbourne....And if you did check your bike!!
LL

Is the bike running bad after the free mods? If not why re-jet?

• WR450RICKO

Posted March 20, 2008 - 10:18 PM

Put the GYTR AIS removal kit in her and she will perform perectly. You might need to adjust the air screw for your altitude & temp though.

• Gigerchild

Posted March 20, 2008 - 10:31 PM

Hi

Its an Australian bike will it have AIS?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.