lowered pegs for '06 450

1 reply to this topic
  • mike_dean

Posted March 19, 2008 - 02:37 PM

Who makes the lowered pegs for my '06 450, besides Fastway, are IMS pegs made with barrels that go on top or bottom? I have Fastway on my SM, and they are really heavy and trap mud, I like the IMS pegs and I think they used to be adjustable, high or low. The titanium pegs on it now I would like to keep for resale, and I don't think I would trust modifying them by cutting off the barrel an repositioning them like I did on my steel '00 426 pegs. Thanks, Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Markopolo400

Posted March 19, 2008 - 03:10 PM

The 2008 YZF pegs are 5mm lower, and 10mm wider than the 1999-2007 pegs.

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.