2 replies to this topic
  • fiveoh141

Posted April 26, 2002 - 11:20 AM

Hey everyone. Just got the 2002 WR426F about a month ago. Its been about 20 years since I rode and some guys at work gave me the bug again. After break in I took it to Chadwick, Missouri with them and OMG. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I rode at the back of the line most of the time as my riding skill needs a lot of de-rusting. The hills there are so much fun. I have never been riding in hills like that before. Here in Houston we don't have anything close and 20 years ago I wasn't into trail riding. Just Motocross. I haven't changed anything on "The Mighty Beast" yet and doubt that I will unitl my riding comes up a couple of levels. I have learned so much in just a couple of weeks of reading the posts on here. Enough to keep me busy for awhile. Well I hope I haven't been to boring to everyone, just wanted to say hey.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • skthom2320

Posted April 26, 2002 - 02:06 PM

fiveoh141 - Welcome.

There are a bunch of houston area TT'ers. I know you have a WR, but come on out to the local tracks - Splendora, Highlands, 3 Palms for some fun.

3 Palms has a woods track, Splendora is just great, and Highlands day track is really "old school" MX with only one steep jump.

PM me or email at if you want/need directions to anything local.

Posted April 26, 2002 - 02:48 PM

Welcome to fountain of youth. After a dry spell myself, I too am enjoying being back out there again. Good luck and be safe.

Pete :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.