Post your Location Here For Other TT members.

13 replies to this topic
  • jsmith811

Posted November 05, 2002 - 06:03 AM

I'm in London, KY. Anyone riding in or near this area send me an email:
A 1 or 2 hour drive to ride is about my Limit.

• Bill

Posted November 06, 2002 - 01:33 AM

I had proposed something like this to the admin quite a while back.

It wold be nice to have a list of "volunteers" and their locations. The "volunteers" could offer information about a used bike in their area, prior to making a trip to see it. Or if you traveling through and breakdown. You might be able to offer some assistance, etc, etc.

I belong to a Chevelle owners club and they have a "buddy" list.

I live in SE Pennsylvania!

• RoosteR13

Posted November 06, 2002 - 05:23 AM

Dead Central Iowa, better known as Ames.

• lewichris

Posted November 06, 2002 - 06:47 AM

i thin that woud be a great idea to have the willing post name address and phone incase they need a place to stay. I have plenty of room.

Chris Lewis
804 colorado st.
Rathdrum ID 83854

come on and visit. and bring your bike or sled what ever season.

• pghwrrider

Posted November 06, 2002 - 09:43 AM

I'm in Pittsburgh Pa.

• Superchicken

Posted November 06, 2002 - 12:15 PM

Western NY- Rochester

• finglan

Posted November 06, 2002 - 12:57 PM

Rochester, NY also.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaremScarem

Posted November 06, 2002 - 01:41 PM

South central PA ( lancaster )
Tower City Trail Rider Member.

• Chaindrive

Posted November 06, 2002 - 06:44 PM

East-central IOughtaWentAround. Home of the Hawkeyes! Your 'Clones ruined our perfect (otherwise) season, RoosteR13! Just wait till wrestling and bb grudge matches!! Chris: you are REALLY tempting me!!! Must be great out there!

Not much to offer around here in the way of riding, but if you, like Bob Seger, ever find yourself "on a long, lonesome highway east (240 miles) of Omaha...", call me at 319-626-6809. If you don't reach me, try 319-321-6168 'cause I'm probably driving the semi that just blew around you! ( Talk about getting ROOSTED!!):) :D

• blue_beast_wins

Posted November 06, 2002 - 08:40 PM

Why don't they have a search for this, only for those that want to advertise it ofcorse??

• xrracer36

Posted November 07, 2002 - 03:23 AM

western pa (about 45 min from pittsburgh)

• Rando400

Posted November 07, 2002 - 07:21 AM

Morro Bay, California--220 miles south of San Francisco, 220 miles north of Los Angeles.

• RonO

Posted November 08, 2002 - 08:48 AM

Benwood, WV

10 min. south of Wheeling, WV
1 hour from Pittsburgh, PA

• devo1

Posted November 08, 2002 - 10:16 AM

Smith Center, Kansas

15 miles from the geographical center of the United States. We ride every Sunday. I wish I would have known about the guys in Ames, Iowa. I was up there with my bike and couldn't find anyplace to ride.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.