03 450F

5 replies to this topic
  • vtcyclist

Posted April 26, 2002 - 06:57 AM

If it is on the web it must be true.

UK's Motorcycle News

• lewichris

Posted April 26, 2002 - 07:01 AM

that would be so cool if that happened. I would be on a waiting list to get one. WOW with the new TT graphic's that would look great.

Posted April 26, 2002 - 07:37 AM

OK..OK... I think Before I say that I just gotta have one or I'll die, I've got to see how much weight they can shave from the pig, and how many more hours a day I'll have to work out in the gym to be able to pick the thing up off the ground. 2 hours a day five days a week is killing me already.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZWR426

Posted April 27, 2002 - 12:10 AM

'Kaze, I'm with you on the weight thing. How do you add electric start, beef to keep up reliability, rigidity etc. for more power and lessen weight? Aside from a lot of exotic matierials it's commonly referred to as "have cake and eat too". Mark

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: AZWR426 ]

• The_Missile

Posted April 28, 2002 - 11:25 PM

Just maybe its a new beast altogether ? And if Honda, can do it, why can't Yamaha ? If its the same frame I guess we're screwed, but...what if ??
I guess we'll see soon enough.

• Howard_Huge

Posted April 29, 2002 - 02:13 PM

Looks like same bike more displacement what a shame, I think Yamaha is resting on its previous success. The R&D department is becoming stagnant by the looks of it. Electric start will be nice adding more weight won't. Hopefully they can shave a couple of pounds off I'd rather have less weight. They definately already make great power.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.