Spoke for rear wheel?

8 replies to this topic
  • Wiz636

Posted March 17, 2008 - 05:47 PM

Anybody have an extra spoke for the 18" rear wheel that they would be willing to part with? Or know if anybody sells single spokes...I don't really want to buy an entire set for just one! :confused:

• w00dsRider

Posted March 18, 2008 - 02:20 AM

Anybody have an extra spoke for the 18" rear wheel that they would be willing to part with? Or know if anybody sells single spokes...I don't really want to buy an entire set for just one! :confused:

I could use a single spoke for an 18" rear as well.

• William1

Posted March 18, 2008 - 02:31 AM

If you are willing to have an unmatched spoke, Buchanan will sell singles. Probably do a replacement spoke in SS.

• Alternative

Posted March 18, 2008 - 04:58 AM

I've gotten single spokes from motorcycle wreckers before, just take one in and match it to one of the thousands they'll have lying around. They'll probably give it to you free if you ask nicely :confused:.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted March 18, 2008 - 07:28 AM

I bought a set years ago for my '99 rear wheel to replace one spoke. If you need a spoke now, you'll need another down the road. Buy a set now and then you'll have plenty of spares. When you need it, you got it.

• Wiz636

Posted March 18, 2008 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for the replies everybody...found one!

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 18, 2008 - 10:59 AM

Should have asked me Pete :confused:

• Wiz636

Posted March 19, 2008 - 09:08 AM

Should have asked me Pete :confused:

Knowing that you would read this post I pretty much did! :excuseme:

Since you pulled yourself from the BS list (so you could actually get some work done!) you missed my post there...Jason W has some.

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 19, 2008 - 09:44 AM

Knowing that you would read this post I pretty much did! :excuseme:

Since you pulled yourself from the BS list (so you could actually get some work done!) you missed my post there...Jason W has some.

I have the Excels with the cogged nipples, cogged nipples are cool:busted:

I am not trolling in the WR forum lately :confused:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.