where to find XR650L headlight assembly

2 replies to this topic
  • truck6driver

Posted March 17, 2008 - 04:15 PM

Had a close encounter with a tree Sunday. Well too close. I took out the headlight assembly and bent the mounting hardware. Other than the dealer where can I find one. I have checked E-Bay and Craigslist without luck. I want to keep it stock so I do not have to modify the front end to make stuff fit. Is there any used bike parts dealers that would carry something like this without having a price too close to new Honda stuff. I have seen some stuff on E-Bay that was selling a dollar or 2 less than new parts cost.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cleonard

Posted March 17, 2008 - 08:27 PM

If you want the actual Honda one then you need to buy it from them. For an aftermarket I like the headlight that Baja Designs sells. I think that it is about $90 It has a good reflector and can take a 100 watt bulb.

• Denn10

Posted March 17, 2008 - 09:11 PM

look on ebay, seems to always be someone scrapping out a L

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.