Website focused on Yamaha parts?

4 replies to this topic
  • shogun43

Posted March 17, 2008 - 01:25 PM

Hi All, I did some searches on this topic and could not find anything. I am sure this has been asked before, so sorry if it is a repeat.

I have a 2007 WR450F, and I would like reccomendations on websites/dealers that specialize in after market parts and accessories. I guess any site that you reccomend with Yamaha parts would be great.

• Derek00

Posted March 17, 2008 - 03:24 PM

I've just googled "Yamaha parts" in the past to find websites that carry the parts. There are tons of them out there. I've used bikebandit and mrcycles for oem and aftermarket parts. They both have online diagrams to look up oem parts. mrcycles seems to have better prices but bikebandit gets the goods to my doorstep in AZ faster. They are both way cheaper than my local dealer. Don't forget about the thumpertalk store too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • strych9

Posted March 17, 2008 - 05:09 PM

I use bikebandit on all my oem parts, im in Nh and they ship pretty fast here also. as for aftermarket parts, depends on the part you want i guess. Ive found that there isnt tons of aftermarket parts for a 07 wr. but thumpertalk has a good amount of parts. i usually just search google for the part im interested in. its been a long winter and ive seen every part available for my 07. unfortunatly I only have money to buy a home, and dont really have that. but I'd bet there will be more parts coming soon. it is a new model.

Plus what would you need other than an exhaust and fuel?

P.s. you can donate to the "help strych9 get a house fund" Just pm me with amount.:confused:

• Eddie5150

Posted March 19, 2008 - 09:42 AM

P.s. you can donate to the "help strych9 get a house fund" Just pm me with amount.:confused:

I would rather donate to The Human Fund! Money for people!

• byggd

Posted March 19, 2008 - 10:50 AM

Does the link at the top of the forum help? :confused:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.