WR400 radiators

2 replies to this topic
  • Hanchett

Posted November 04, 2002 - 10:57 AM

Does anyone know of aftermarket makers of radiators for the WR's? I need a left one, as a tree branch I drove to close to decided to take mine out! I was able to rig it and drove on one radiator the rest of the day. (It was a very cold day, which helped).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaBoundMoto

Posted November 04, 2002 - 11:16 AM

I have a used L side 400 rad. It's the factory painted black type. I don't know what year they changed the color to silver (unpainted from the factory).
The L side I have is just slightly tweeked. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get it tested first to be sure it's tight.

Tim
BajaboundMoto@abac.com

• Copperglobe

Posted November 04, 2002 - 01:05 PM

I don't know anything about radiators but I do know a guy that wants to sell his stock gas tank for a Kawasaki. Why he didn't buy an aftermarket is beyond me? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.