Heavy duty tube question

5 replies to this topic
  • Robbiesworld

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:44 PM

Hi guys, I am looking for the thickest tube I can get. Does anyone make a 4mm tube? Someone told me that they have a 4mm tube?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hi guys, I am looking for the thickest tube I can get. Does anyone make a 4mm tube? Someone told me that they have a 4mm tube?

bridgestone ultra heavy duty tubes! plus 8 ounces of slime!:confused:

• Robbiesworld

Posted March 15, 2008 - 08:18 PM

where is a good place to buy those Bridgestones?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR4DEZ

Posted March 15, 2008 - 08:20 PM

Bridgestone ultra HD X 2, Slime never worked for the stuff I ran over so I quit using it. 15 lbs. of air helps too.

• cleonard

Posted March 15, 2008 - 09:14 PM

If you are getting pinch flats a HD tube only helps a little . There are only three options.

• Miss the rocks
  • Slow down
  • More air

I try and miss the rocks, but not every time. Slowing down is out of the question, so that only leaves more air. I run at least 15 pounds. Perhaps 18 if I'll be doing more high speed.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 16, 2008 - 12:37 AM

where is a good place to buy those Bridgestones?

tt store, rockymountain...etc

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.