Plating in AZ

3 replies to this topic
  • travisisdaman

Posted March 15, 2008 - 06:09 PM


I live in Phoenix and am wanting to plate my 06 wr 450. I have heard mixed reviews on what i need. Do i need blinkers or will just a working headlight and brake light work? Any info would be a great help. Thank you.

  • Speedracer747-400

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:05 PM


I wish The People's Republic of Kalifornia was this easy:banghead:

Equipment needed
for registration
In order to get an ATV registered in Arizona it must
have the following equipment:

• At least one brake that can be operated by hand
or foot.
• Brake light.
• At least one, but not more than two, headlights
that shine at least 500 feet ahead.
• At least one taillight visible for at least 500 feet
to the rear.
• At least one red rear reflector, if not part of
the taillight.
• License plate securely fastened to the rear of
the ATV.
• License plate light.
• Horn audible from a distance of at least 200 feet.
• Muffler in good working order and in constant
operation. Muffler cutout, bypass or similar
device prohibited.
• Rearview mirror.
• Seat and footrests for the operator.
Fuel tank cap.
• If you live in the Phoenix or Tucson metro
areas you may also need to have your ATV
emissions tested

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • travisisdaman

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:49 PM


Thanks that is a great help hopefully by the end of the week i will have this done.

  • thumper tom

Posted March 16, 2008 - 07:21 AM


read the thread ----Plating a 05 in AZ, then you will know


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.