Plating in AZ
Posted March 15, 2008 - 06:09 PM
Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:05 PM
In order to get an ATV registered in Arizona it must
have the following equipment:
• At least one brake that can be operated by hand
• Brake light.
• At least one, but not more than two, headlights
that shine at least 500 feet ahead.
• At least one taillight visible for at least 500 feet
to the rear.
• At least one red rear reflector, if not part of
• License plate securely fastened to the rear of
• License plate light.
• Horn audible from a distance of at least 200 feet.
• Muffler in good working order and in constant
operation. Muffler cutout, bypass or similar
• Rearview mirror.
• Seat and footrests for the operator.
• Fuel tank cap.
• If you live in the Phoenix or Tucson metro
areas you may also need to have your ATV
Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:49 PM
Posted March 16, 2008 - 07:21 AM