Evolution of my YZ

11 replies to this topic
  • eduardobibm

Posted March 15, 2008 - 01:04 PM

Sifting through some pics of the YZ and was wondering which of the
interations I've run it through look best.

Here's what it looked like when I first got it.
http://tinyurl.com/ypnubl

Then it looked like this for a while.
http://tinyurl.com/23c3e4

Now it looks like this.
http://tinyurl.com/2ykhat

I think the stock look is best

• USED YZ426F

Posted March 15, 2008 - 02:25 PM

I think the current look is the best of the three.

• yzf426rider

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:13 PM

i think the 1st lookz the best

• btray

Posted March 15, 2008 - 07:17 PM

You know I was thinking with all those other toys, you should give me that bike, because for one you probably dont have time to ride that thing much.

Two my son needs a 450 to stay up with me...since I got my 04 yz450 he looks sad when I get him on the whole shot...what to ya say?

by the way I like the all blue....long live the blue

• benz190vault

Posted March 15, 2008 - 08:33 PM

Current look is sick....love the all blue...ride true, ride blue!

• YZERIK

Posted March 15, 2008 - 08:37 PM

current look is by far the best. hat year is that unit? im guestimating an 03

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SRT426

Posted March 15, 2008 - 10:42 PM

I like the middle, but that's just because I trail ride and don't care as much about looks as I do function. That last pic is real clean though, I like when YZ's are black and blue without bright color hilights (red in your first pic).

• eduardobibm

Posted March 16, 2008 - 04:38 AM

Actually I was supposed to sell it because I brought a Street legal KTM EXC to replace it with. I trail ride more than anything so I thought it would be more appropriate. Problem is, the EXC feels so heavy and slow in comparison I couldn't bring myself to part with this one.

You know I was thinking with all those other toys, you should give me that bike, because for one you probably dont have time to ride that thing much.

Two my son needs a 450 to stay up with me...since I got my 04 yz450 he looks sad when I get him on the whole shot...what to ya say?

by the way I like the all blue....long live the blue

• eduardobibm

Posted March 16, 2008 - 04:39 AM

It's an 04.

current look is by far the best. hat year is that unit? im guestimating an 03

• 1st450

Posted March 16, 2008 - 11:59 AM

love the last pic but i think the 1st pic is the best. little too much blue in the last one

• yz250fmx

Posted March 16, 2008 - 12:05 PM

i think the all blue looks sick, what brand of plastics did you get in the last one?

• eduardobibm

Posted March 16, 2008 - 02:32 PM

If I recall, the plastics in the second pic are Polisport and the third pic are Acerbis. I sold the IMS tank and brought one for my EXC instead.

i think the all blue looks sick, what brand of plastics did you get in the last one?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.