Stuff For Sale

No replies to this topic
  • Rocky

Posted April 25, 2002 - 10:31 AM

I have the following items for sale:

If anyone is looking for a perfect bike for their wife or kids,
1989 Honda NX 125

Perfect showroom condition – looks and runs like new. Not a scratch on the bike. Wife’s bike. Only used 4 times in past 3 year. Always garaged. Only 1950 original miles. Serviced every 200 miles. Electric start. New battery. Complete street legal equipment. Honda shop manual.
Hand guards, new front and rear knobby tires and heavy duty tubes. This is a perfect bike for beginners or folks who want to take it easy.
Pictures at: http://communities.m...25/shoebox.msnw

Other Good Stuff:
1- 2001 O’Neal WF-692 Dirt helmet. Size XLarge. Snell and DOT approved. Multi color graphics (Red, White, Black). Only wore 2 times. Brand new showroom condition. Paid $ 179, will sell for $120 plus shipping.
2- 2001 KBC Child helmet. Size: Kid-Large (will fit 8-12 year old). Snell and DOT approved. Multi color graphics (Blue White, Black). Perfect, showroom condition, only used 3 times. Paid $149, will sell for $100 plus shipping.
3- 2001 Bell Star 1 helmet. Brand new, only wore once. Size: Large, multi color graphics (gray, white, black), Snell and DOT approved. Paid $150 plus shipping, will sell for $90 plus shipping.

O’Neal Young adult riding gear. Pants, Jersey (2 jerseys – Fox and O’Neal), gloves, chest protector, goggle. Only worn by my kid 3 times. Perfect condition. Colors (gray, white, black) and (blue white, black).
Paid over $300, will sell for $170 plus shipping.

All of the stuff is located in Tempe, AZ.

Let me know if you like to see pics.

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Rocky ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.