i need help yz400f

3 replies to this topic
  • d luke

Posted March 12, 2008 - 06:45 AM


i put a hot cam in my wr400 it ran good for about 3 hours .i dropped aintake valve ,did major damage to head . does anyone know where i can get a used one? new one cost more than bikes worth

  • ncampion

Posted March 12, 2008 - 07:05 AM


Try ebay, I see those kinds of parts there periodically.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Speedracer747-400

Posted March 12, 2008 - 07:14 AM


You might be able to get the head repaired.



Compare repair estimates to the cost of getting a new one online.


  • doctorchopper

Posted March 12, 2008 - 09:33 AM


always had good luck with ebay


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.