A Word About "Is this bike worth $????" Threads

22 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted March 17, 2008 - 04:02 AM

Would have been great, but I was doing the family thing and I would be "soon-to-be-single" if I tried to jump ship. Besides, Frostbite is the only guy that can ship a WR on a plane...SC

You flew? Man, the security line was probably longer than the flight! :confused: The wife and kids all needs bikes too, then it becomes a "family" thing. :excuseme:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted March 17, 2008 - 01:58 PM

My 6 year old just took the training wheels off his TTR50 last week, I just bought the wife a Wolverine 450 in January, and the 3 year old is still a bit young, but he's got an electric quad that he rides around the neighborhood. The security lines weren't all that bad either :confused:...SC

• TRUE_2_YAMAHA_001

Posted March 17, 2008 - 02:38 PM

Pipe down you blow hard. It a a freakin' internet forum...we talk about stupid crap all day on our companies' time. This isn't high brow, educated discussion.

True story!!! :excuseme: :confused:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.