gpr sabalizer question

3 replies to this topic
  • ysr50speed

Posted March 11, 2008 - 07:53 PM


Alright I want to order a gpr sabalizer tomorrow and I can either order the under bar mount or over bar mount. I want the under bar mount but what do I need to get for that? risers and high bars will work? Thanks for any help.

  • freerideyz250

Posted March 11, 2008 - 07:59 PM


under mount will have the risers already built in. You will want a very low bent bar, unless you like the ape hanger look. I had and under mount with cr double high bars once, for about 10 minutes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ysr50speed

Posted March 11, 2008 - 09:11 PM


Thanks, I will order the under bar gpr tomorrow and wait till it comes in and check out bars then. Unless anyone else would like to give advice for bars with the gpr.

  • Denn10

Posted March 12, 2008 - 09:08 AM


maybe get the mount first then you can see how high it actually raises your bar mount position and then check some different bar bends from there. Bars are like shoes where not every pair fits so best to get a feel for them, if not there is measurements on this site too, you can PM valerie and she will give you a link to bar measurements, shes done it for me before.

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.